Latest news in Yorkshire: August 09, 2017 09:33:43 AM
Officers investigating a collision in the Rawmarsh area of Rotherham are appealing for witnesses.
At around 6.00pm on Sunday 6 August, it was reported a man had been struck by a car on Claypit Lane, Rawmarsh, Rotherham.
The car, the description of which is unknown, made off from the scene.
The 27-year-old sustained what are thought to be serious injuries in the incident and he currently remains in hospital.
Officers are appealing for any witnesses who may have seen the incident, or were in the area at the time of the incident, to please contact them.
If you have any information please ring 101 quoting incident number 870 of 6 August.
- Wath-upon-Dearne In 1086
- The Chapel On The Bridge
- St Josephs RC Junior School Easter Parade
- Park Road School Demolition, Wath-on-Dearne
- Landlord pleads guilty to waste offence
- Newhill Farm 1900
- Connecting Rotherham and Sheffield
- Recycling – it’s worth it
- High Street Wath 1950
- Waterstones Glassworks Wath-upon-Dearne
- Wath-upon-Dearne Soup Kitchen Committee
- Wath-upon-Dearne Town End
- Bridge to the Lake Wath-upon-Dearne
- Blue Bridge to Lake in Wath-upon-Dearne
- Warren Vale 1930
- Wath’s Last Underground Carol Service
- Conisbrough Castle Fireplace
- Rotherham’s giant of a pantomime is launched!
- Wath Grammar School – Staff Photo 1992
- Henry Payne Estate Auction 1950
- Brampton Ellis School 1947
- The Lake in Wath-upon-Dearne
- Children Playing On West Street 1900
- Wath All Saints Church Stonework
- Montgomery Square 1991 Wath-upon-Dearne
- The big FIRE at Glastics Glass Manufacturers
- Hoober Stand in South Yorkshire
- ST Joseph’s Wath
- Memories Of Wath-upon-Dearne
- KWIK Save in Wath-upon-Dearne
- Wath Secondary School – House of Sparta
- Elderly woman robbed in Rotherham – can you help?
- Dearn and Dove Canal 1920
- Black Rhino Project
- Newhill Hall c1900
- Auction of Henry Payne Estate, Newhill
- E-fit released in connection to a theft in Rotherham
- Town Hall in Wath-upon-Dearne
- Wath-upon-Dearne village centre 1900
Post expires at 2:40pm on Tuesday September 5th, 2017